We want your experience to be a great one, so we let you set the pace. Want to hang back and observe for a while? No problem. Want to meet a few people and learn more about us? There are lots of friendly faces ready to help. Either way, you’ll be greeted by a warm environment, great music, and teaching that will make you think.
Here is what you can expect when you visit:
- Casual atmosphere
- Weekend experiences that last for one hour
- Thought-provoking messages based on the Bible
- Teaching from Life.Church Senior Pastor Craig Groeschel delivered via video
- Live worship music
- Fun teaching for your kids
FIND YOUR PERSONAL NEXT STEP INCLUDING:
- A place to belong. LifeGroups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Life Center or connect with one of our local partners to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a LifeGroup, you can find your next step here Next Steps .
- A place just for kids. Each weekend LifeKids, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. Switch meets on Wednesdays for students 7th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.